THE DISCUSSION ON X-RAYS
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) What exactly is an X-ray?
(2) Would you like to have X-ray vision?
(3) Do X-rays worry you?
(4) What other uses are there for X-rays apart from for medical purposes?
(5) How can X-rays damage the human body?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) Do you think X-rays are dangerous?
(2) What are X-rays used for?
(3) When was the last time you had an X-ray?
(4) Do you like looking at the X-ray photographs taken of your body?
(5) Would you like your own X-ray machine?